Menu Button

My favourite low calories fast food delicies!

Post Options
https://community.cashwalklabs.io/food/3812390

Hey there! I wanted to share some of my absolute favorite low-calorie options that I’ve discovered at popular fast food chains. These tasty picks have allowed me to enjoy the convenience and flavors of fast food without worrying about overdoing it on calories.

1. Chick-fil-A’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich: I love sinking my teeth into the juicy, tender chicken sandwiched between a fresh, multigrain bun. At only 310 calories and $3.99, it's a satisfying option that doesn't break the calorie bank.

2. Subway’s 6-inch Veggie Delite Sub: Packed with crunchy veggies like cucumbers, lettuce, and spinach, this sub keeps me feeling full at just 230 calories and $3.79. Plus, I can customize it with my choice of bread!

3. Taco Bell’s Fresco Bean Burrito: This warm tortilla wrapped around hearty beans and zesty fresco salsa is a spicy delight that comes in at just 350 calories and $1.49.

4. Panera’s Strawberry Poppyseed Salad: I love the sweet and tangy combination of strawberries, crisp lettuce, and balsamic dressing in this light, refreshing salad. With only 340 calories and priced at $9.39, it's a perfect summery meal.

5. McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish: The flaky white fish filet topped with creamy tartar sauce and zingy cheese, all sandwiched in a soft bun, makes this seafood sandwich a tasty treat at just 390 calories and $3.79.

6. Starbucks’ Egg White and Roasted Red Pepper Egg Bites: These sous-vide bites packed with fluffy egg whites and roasted red peppers are my go-to breakfast. At 170 calories and $4.95, they keep me energized all morning.

7. Arby’s Classic Roast Beef Sandwich: Lean roast beef piled high on a sesame seed bun makes for a classic, satisfying sandwich, clocking in at 360 calories and $3.99.

8. Burger King’s Chicken Jr. Sandwich: Crispy chicken, crisp lettuce, and creamy mayo on a toasted bun make this 390-calorie, $1.29 sandwich a winner in my book.

Give these delicious low-calorie fast food options a try next time you're on the go! Trust me, your taste buds and waistline will thank you. Happy eating!

close-icon

Author Elisa Passarella

Post My favourite low calories fast food delicies!

• Cursing or hateful contents
  • Sexual contents
  • Spam or repetitive posting
  • Violation of privacy policy
  • Slandering of someone in particular
  • Others

False reporting may result in
service restrictions.

Comments 4