Menu Button

Losing Belly Fat - Sweet Sweat Satisfaction

Post Options
https://community.cashwalklabs.io/workout_routines/1454093

To me, fat loss has always been the simple equation of calories in < calories out. But diets are sometimes difficult to start whether it's motivation, finances, resources or lack of quality information. Often, people look to the simple fix of crash dieting where they make extreme dietary changes and inevitable all the weight returns once they cease this lifestyle. 

One thing that has proven results over and over for fat loss is exercise! The most effective method of exercise, to me at least, is cardio because there is weight loss happening both actively from sweat and passively from exhaling as you continue to sustain the exercise. 

But what style cardio is best, you may ask? Well that's when the great debate comes in. The two versions I know best are steady state cardio and high intensity interval training. The pros and cons of both can be found below! 

In the end, varying up what and how you train will lead to the best health possible as changing the stimulation you put on your body , alongside proper recovery and nutrition, leads to stronger results of overall fitness gains. 💪🏻 

close-icon

Author Freddie Aziz

Post Losing Belly Fat - Sweet Sweat Satisfaction

• Cursing or hateful contents
  • Sexual contents
  • Spam or repetitive posting
  • Violation of privacy policy
  • Slandering of someone in particular
  • Others

False reporting may result in
service restrictions.

Comments 0