Menu Button

Perfect Workout-Routine (Weekly)

Post Options
https://community.cashwalklabs.io/workout_routines/1473994

Hi guys! I would like to share some thoughts and personal experience on losing belly fat. Having said that, losing belly fat will involve not only a regular exercise but lifestyle modifications. I can share some of mine to reduce belly fat. Here are some lifestyle modification tips.

TIP#1 - Healthy Diet
Try to consume a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, veggies and proteins. Limit the intake of processed foods, sugar containing foods, and excessive amounts of carbs.

TIP#2 - Stay hydrated
Drink plenty of water throughout the day will make you feel less hungry in between meals.

TIP#3 - Proper sleep
It is very important for you to sleep at least 7-8 hours a day because the lack of sleep can contribute to weight gain and belly fat.

TIP#4 - Reduce stress and alcohol intake
Yoga, deep breathing exercise will help you reduce some amount of stress that can contribute to increase of belly fat. Also, alcohol consumption can help you gain weight. 

Work-out Routines:
I believe WHO recommends at least 150 minutes of mederate intensity aerobic exercise or 90 minutes of vigorous intensity aerobic exercise per week. This exercise would include walking, running, cycling, swimming and etc.

DAY 1 - cardio + weight lifting
20 minutes of walking or jogging
3 sets of squats, lunges, push ups and planks

DAY 2 - HIIT training program
5 minutes of jumping jacks, or jogging
30 seconds of high-intensity exercise (burpees, mountain climbers, and 30 seconds rest. repeat for 15 minutes.
5 minutes of stretching (cool down process)

DAY 3 - Rest or light activity (recovery process)
15-20 minutes walking, yoga or swimming wil do.

DAY 4 - cardio and weight lifting
20 minutes of walking or jogging
3 sets of squats, lunges, push ups and planks

DAY 5 - HIIT program again
5 minutes of jumping jacks, or jogging
30 seconds of high-intensity exercise (burpees, mountain climbers, and 30 seconds rest. repeat for 15 minutes.
5 minutes of stretching (cool down process)

DAY 6 - rest or light activity
15-20 minutes of walking and yoga, or just rest.

DAY 7 - outdoor activity
Engage in outdoor activity like hiking, cycling, or playing sports with friends and family.

The enssential part of losing belly fat is consistency. Also, start exercising today or right now with whatever equippment you have next to you! If you don't have any, you body itself can be one too! (Using your body weight, you may perform weight lifting exercises).

Good luck to you all!!

close-icon

Author KS KS

Post Perfect Workout-Routine (Weekly)

• Cursing or hateful contents
  • Sexual contents
  • Spam or repetitive posting
  • Violation of privacy policy
  • Slandering of someone in particular
  • Others

False reporting may result in
service restrictions.