Menu Button

Strong, Sturdy, and Safe Core - The Best Abs Workout

Post Options
https://community.cashwalklabs.io/workout_routines/2044238

If you're tired of doing the same old planks, crunches, and sit ups, trying to get defined and functionally strong abs, then you need to change up your routine using this technique. Let me introduce - Anterior Pelvic Tilt adjustment!

If you're not familiar with anterior pelvic tilt, it's a symptom where the pelvis tips backward slightly, which causes the back to become rounded and the spine to bend in on itself. Although it is subtle, the repercussions can lead to long term issues like chronic back pain, lower back and glute muscle weakness, poor posture, and reduced core (abdominal) function/strength; if not addressed in a relatively quick fashion. 

Luckily, I am here to tell you that the solution is easier than you think and there are lots of helpful routines, videos, and suggestions across the internet to achieve the adjustment for this problem! 

To put it simply, fixing anterior pelvic tilt requires a conscious effort to pull the pelvis forward and BRACE the core to achieve a neutral spinal position. I was always taught as a good cue to "tuck the belly button into the stomach." This technique is excellently displayed in the picture attached. 

But how can you use it for your workouts, you ask?! Easy! Anterior pelvic tilt exercises are great for before, during and after your workouts. Whether it is pre-workout stretches, like the ones in the video attached, or simply being conscious of your pelvic and spinal positions when you're doing your regular exercises at the gym; even ones beyond that don't target core directly, it's up to you as to how you want address this challenge and build that endurance to maintain your core's stability and disciplined posture. If you are still looking for suggestions to start, I've also attached a guide for some exercises you can do! 

Instead of continuing to lean forward onto your old core workout methods, consider emBRACING this elusive adaptation that will have your core workouts giving you the brawn and aesthetic that you desire! 💪🏻 

Anterior Pelvic Tilt Fix Stretches

Anterior Pelvic Tilt Exercises

close-icon

Author Freddie Aziz

Post Strong, Sturdy, and Safe Core - The Best Abs Workout

• Cursing or hateful contents
  • Sexual contents
  • Spam or repetitive posting
  • Violation of privacy policy
  • Slandering of someone in particular
  • Others

False reporting may result in