Menu Button

Getting Rid of Zoomies - Consistent Exercise in Neighborhood

Post Options
https://community.cashwalklabs.io/workout_routines/3473843

Although I haven't been the most consistent in my exercise routine as of late, one way every day that I try to get movement in is by taking my dogs for a walk. I have two dogs, both of them are young (3 and 2 years old respectively) and full of energy! I can notice a considerable difference with their behaviour at home between when I do get out to walk them and when I do not. 

One tip I have for dog walkers out there is to try and give them a new path or location to walk every so often. For dogs, walking is just as much of a physical sensation as it is mental stimulating as they sniff and explore the environment around them. I think I saw somewhere that a 10 minute "sniff" walk is just as stimulating and tiring for them as a regular 30 minute continuous walk, where they don't get the chance to smell around. 

My next goal for them would be to try and train them on the treadmill at home, so that during the harsh winter months, it's easier for all of us to get some exercise in without freezing!

I hope this post helps you gain some insight on dog walking and brings awareness to the benefits for both you and your dog alike! Take your dog for a walk today if you haven't already, it'll be the best part of their day. 

🐶🥰

🐕🐕‍🦺

close-icon

Author Freddie Aziz

Post Getting Rid of Zoomies - Consistent Exercise in Neighborhood

• Cursing or hateful contents
  • Sexual contents
  • Spam or repetitive posting
  • Violation of privacy policy
  • Slandering of someone in particular
  • Others

False reporting may result in