Menu Button

Best

๐Ÿ† Top 5 ๐Ÿ† Tips for the Best Chest Exercise๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Post Options
https://community.cashwalklabs.io/workout_motivation/2548647

Planning to get fit this year? Here are the โœจperfect 5 tips for Chest Exercise.

This post features the tips written by cashwalkers, selected as the ๐Ÿ† top 5 winners in the last 'Share Your Workout Tips! #6' event. Read each post to gain new advice and motivation. 

We hope this can be helpful for you.๐Ÿ˜

โš ๏ธ If you wish to participate in the next "Share Your Workout Tips" event, please continue to check for notices! (This post is unrelated to event participation.โœ–๏ธ)

๐Ÿ”ฝ Click and move to each post! ๐Ÿ”ฝ

๐Ÿ’กEsercizi per petto

๐Ÿ‘‰ Post From. Matteo Careddu

"Il petto è un muscolo molto grande e complesso, in quanto è legato con un'enormità di altre fasce muscolari. Quindi quando si va ad allenare il petto e praticamente obbligatorio allenare tutto il busto. .."

๐Ÿ’กConsigli per sviluppare pettorali

๐Ÿ‘‰ Post From. Micol Sinelli

"Se non hai tempo e/o voglia di andare in palestra ti consiglio un esercizio, e la sua variante , per sviluppare i pettorali Iniziamo con il push up. Il push-up è uno degli esercizi più fondamentali ed efficaci per allenare i pettorali..."

๐Ÿ’กMy tip for chest workout

๐Ÿ‘‰ Post From. Walking Puffin

"Don't neglect the importance of variety in angles. Your chest muscles have different sections (upper, lower, inner, outer) and hitting them from various angles will ensure well-rounded development. .."

๐Ÿ’ก Best Chest Workout (for girls)

๐Ÿ‘‰ Post From. Sophie

"I love this workout routine because it's quick and simple. All you need is a pair of dumbbells (which most of us already have at home)! It also goes over SO many different exercises that target different areas of the chest and shoulders.."

๐Ÿ’กBest Chest Exercise

๐Ÿ‘‰ Post From. Dominique

"The standing dumbbell chest fly is one of my favorite chest exercises. It's not only effective but you feel great afterwards every time. I feel like you get quick results with this but also it's just an easy going exercise that gets you results but doesn't take that much space or equipment to do. Here is a video of me showing an example and then a modified version as well..."

close-icon

Author Cashwalk_official

Post ๐Ÿ† Top 5 ๐Ÿ† Tips for the Best Chest Exercise๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Cursing or hateful contents
  • Sexual contents
  • Spam or repetitive posting
  • Violation of privacy policy
  • Slandering of someone in particular
  • Others

False reporting may result in
service restrictions.

Comments 14